Criminal Trial Attorney
Thank you for visiting the website of THE LEE LAW FIRM! Our law firm practices criminal law for state and federal cases and medical marijuana defense. Ms. Lee has two prestigious attorneys on staff, serving as of-counsel. Victoria Duvall-Burney, of-counsel, practices family law and civil litigation. Don Toussaint, of-counsel, practices corporate/small business law and probate and estate. Linda Lee is extremely passionate about criminal law and going to trial. She handles all criminal cases, including traffic, municipal ordinance violations, petty offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. She can also help you seal your records for prior criminal acts, if you qualify. THE LEE LAW FIRM is a boutique law firm that provides close attention to every case. Here, we treat every client like our only client! As a former prosecutor, Linda Lee can evaluate your case from both sides and advise you accordingly. Linda Lee, a National ABC News Law and Justice Unit Legal Commentator, has made multiple TV appearances in relation to her representation as legal counsel.
Perhaps the most important thing you should know about Linda Lee is the fact that she is a trial attorney in every sense of the word. She has a proven track record in trial and has received numerous awards and scholarships for her trial abilities. Linda Lee began her legal career as a prosecutor where she received a great deal of training and experience. As a former prosecutor, Linda Lee went to trial consistently and now she is here to fight tirelessly for you. Please browse through the website to learn more about Linda Lee's many accomplishments and how she can help you. Again, thank you for visiting our website!
The Lee Law Firm Difference . . .
Our firm emphasizes quality over quantity. Ms. Lee is selective in which cases she takes so that she can continue to provide close and quality attention to her clients. Ms. Lee’s clients all have her personal cell phone number so that they can reach her anytime. Ms. Lee works diligently on her client’s cases and always provides her clients with an honest evaluation, whether it be good or bad circumstances. Ms. Lee remains steadfast in continuing her legal education to keep abreast of new case law that may affect her clients. Ms. Lee consistently hones her trial skills and is not afraid to go to trial, if necessary. Ms. Lee is here to work for you!
Free Initial Consultation
Se Habla Español
- Former Adams County Prosecutor
(Colorado District Attorney Council’s Trial Technique School)
- Colorado Supreme Court Judicial Fellow
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law Criminal Clinic Adjunct Professor, “Picking a Jury is Picking a Verdict”
- National ABC News Law & Justice Unit Legal Commentator
- National Media Appearances: Nancy Grace, CNN Don Lemon Show, Good Morning America, MSNBC News, New York Times, and New York Post
- Local Media Appearances: Channel 7 ABC News, KGNU-1390 AM, Colorado Progressive Talk Radio AM 760 - Doctor Daddio Show, Denver Business Journal
- Founding Member of the American Red Cross Bench & Bar Society (Denver Business Journal Partner in Philanthropy, 4/23/10 issue)
- Successful Campaign Manager for Senator Michael Johnston (Senior Policy Advisor to President Barack Obama & Yale Law Graduate)
- U.S. Department of Transportation National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Driving While Intoxicated Detection & Standardized Field Sobriety Testing Practitioner Course
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law Graduate
- Winner of the Daniel Hoffman Trial Advocacy Competition
- Winner of the Peter Holme Barrister Appellate Advocacy Competition
- Scholastic Excellence Award for the Highest Grade in Trial Practice
- Member of the American Trial Lawyers Association Trial Team
- Member of the DU Law National Moot Court Appellate Team
- Awarded the Peter H. Holme Trial Advocacy, Dean Mary Ricketson, and the Betsy Crowley Memorial Scholarships
- Winner of the American Mock Trial Association Outstanding Attorney Award (twice with a perfect score)